UCEA is a consortium of higher education institutions committed to advancing the preparation and practice of educational leaders for the benefit of schools and children. In order to be admitted to full membership, institutions undergo a rigorous institutional and program review.
UCEA is a community of scholars committed to the improvement of leadership and policy that supports the learning and development of ALL children. UCEA actively initiates and leads educational reform efforts through its high quality research and preparation programs. UCEA institutions work collaboratively with schools and educational agencies to positively influence local, state, and national educational policy. UCEA constantly questions and reevaluates its practice and beliefs to ensure its effectiveness and relevance.
As a consortium, we fulfill UCEA’s purpose by:
- Promoting, sponsoring, and disseminating research on the essential problems of schooling and leadership practice
- Improving the preparation and professional development of educational leaders and professors
- Positively influencing local, state, and national educational policy.
For further information about membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UCEA Membership Benefits include:
- Complimentary Online Access to UCEA Journals
- Opportunity to serve on the Editorial Boards of UCEA’s top tier Educational Leadership Journals
- Discounted Prices on UCEA Publications
- Discounted Convention Fees for UCEA Faculty and Graduate Students
- Complimentary Access to High Quality and Peer-Reviewed Curriculum Resources for Member Institutions
- Discounted Access to UCEA’s Suite of Preparation Program Evaluation Surveys
- Faculty Development Workshops Focused on Teaching, Program Improvement, Research and Policy Engagement
- High Quality and Impactful Program Review Process
- Technical Assistance and Resources for Program Improvement
- Complimentary Advertising of Job Vacancies
- Opportunities for Member Graduate Students of Color to Participate in the Jackson Scholars Program
- Opportunities for Graduate Student Participation in the David L. Clark Graduate Student Research Seminar
- Opportunities for Graduate Student Participation in the UCEA Graduate Student Council
- Opportunities for Graduate Students to Serve as Summer Fellows at UCEA Program Centers
- Participation in a Research Informed Community of Educational Leadership Faculty Committed to High Quality Leadership Preparation and Practice
- Opportunities to Serve in National Leadership Roles