Proposal and Paper Submission Site
January 1st, 2017 by Lieve Pitts
All Academic is now closed for proposal submissions!
Final Paper Guidelines
- Login to All Academic via the UCEA website
- Select ‘Submit or Edit a Proposal’
- Under the submissions tab, you should see your proposal. PLEASE NOTE: only original submitters will be able to upload a final paper.
- To the right of your proposal will be a link that says “upload.” This is where you upload your final paper
- Please note – final uploads should be:
- revised and edited final drafts of papers including (when applicable) an introduction; literature review; methods; findings, discussion, and implications; and references
- around 25-35 pages.
We strongly encourage everyone who is submitting to please refer to our Proposal Submission – Frequently Asked Questions. Should you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Final Papers must be uploaded to UCEA’s Proposal Submission Site by October 30th, 2017