Proposal and Paper Submission Site
January 1st, 2017 by Lieve Pitts
All Academic, the UCEA proposal submission site will open April 7th, 2017 for submissions.
To submit your 2017 proposal (please read as the site has changed):
- Login to the UCEA website. If you do not yet have an account with UCEA, signing up is very fast and easy. We encourage you to take the time now to create an account and activate your email address.
- If you already have an account and are planning on submitting a proposal or participating in this year’s Annual Convention, we have great news! We have worked with All Academic to connect your All Academic account to your UCEA account, which means that if you log into the UCEA website, you will automatically be logged into the All Academic site as well. Please note – if you have not yet logged into All Academic this year, the first time you log in you will be required to give authorization for the UCEA website to connect your UCEA account with your All Academic. Neither UCEA nor All Academic will share your account information with other parties. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
- After that, every time you wish to access All Academic you can do it through the UCEA website. This means one less set of login credentials that you have to remember!
UCEA Review Policy
Thank you to all who plan on submitting proposals to the 2017 Annual Convention.
Through the act of submitting a proposal, an individual is entering a professional agreement to review proposals for the convention, to attend and deliver the content described in the proposal, and in the event that a paper is being presented, the submitter agrees to share a copy of the work with convention attendees. Furthermore, lead authors are required to upload an advance copy of their paper into the All Academic System through the UCEA Convention site 3 weeks prior to the convention (October 30, 2017). Ignite presenters are expected to upload a two page summary of the talking points they will be sharing at the convention prior to the October 30th deadline. Failure to live up to these commitments may lead to the submission being removed from the convention program.
We anticipate most submitters to receive 3-6 review assignments that will be due in early June 2017.
UCEA invites all convention attendees and participants to serve as reviewers for the 2017 Convention. UCEA also encourages submitters to invite their co-authors to participate in this important professional activity. Individuals can volunteer to serve as a reviewer on All Academic through the UCEA website.
We appreciate your consideration and review of others’ work in the field. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
2016 Space and Date Requests
Any space and date requests for sessions MUST be submitted by June 1st, 2017 to email@example.com. Requests sent after June 1st may not be honored. Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate the requests sent by June 1st, but due to availability we cannot guarantee that your request will be met.
Final Paper Guidelines
- Login to All Academic via the UCEA website
- Select ‘Submit or Edit a Proposal’
- Under the submissions tab, you should see your proposal. PLEASE NOTE: only original submitters will be able to upload a final paper.
- To the right of your proposal will be a link that says “upload.” This is where you upload your final paper
- Please note – final uploads should be:
- revised and edited final drafts of papers including (when applicable) an introduction; literature review; methods; findings, discussion, and implications; and references
- around 25-35 pages.
We strongly encourage everyone who is submitting to please refer to our Proposal Submission – Frequently Asked Questions. Should you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Final Papers must be uploaded to UCEA’s Proposal Submission Site by October 30th, 2017