UCEA is Excited to Introduce Its UCEA Spotlight Newsletter
April 20th, 2021 by Chris Thelen
UCEA Headquarters is committed to sharing the most timely and relevant content with its members and friends in the educational leadership community. That’s why we recently launched our rebranded monthly newsletter, UCEA Spotlight. In it, you’ll find these exciting and informative sections each month:
- HQ Happenings: a message from our director, updating you about our work and reflecting on current events in ed leadership.
- Convention Corner: the latest news on our Convention planning process, including what you need to know to plan your participation.
- Graduate Student Hub: resources to support the personal and professional success of UCEA graduate students.
- Policy Minutes: highlights of some of the biggest stories in education policy.
- Ed Leadership Forefront: details about new, exciting research in the ed leadership field.
- UCEA Library: links to UCEA’s academic publications, including Educational Administration Quarterly, Journal of Research on Leadership Education, and Journal on Cases in Educational Administration.
- Friends of UCEA: updates and events from other organizations that support ed leadership
- Employment Possibilities: highlighted academic job postings in the ed leadership field.
Check out the Spotlight issues here.
We hope that you enjoy getting these monthly updates in your inbox. If there’s something you’d like to see featured in UCEA Spotlight, let us know and maybe it’ll make the next issue!
You can sign up here to receive UCEA Spotlight in your inbox every month. If you’re already on UCEA’s mailing list, you can make sure that you receive our newsletter in your inbox instead of your spam, promotions, or junk folder by following these steps:
Search for UCEA Spotlight in your spam or promotions folder. It will be sent as a Constant Contact email. (Our April issue will be released on April 15th.) From the results menu: