Conversations on Critical Issues: Asynchronous (Pre-Recorded/On-Demand)
The deadline to upload any presentation materials is October 15, 11:59 PM EST.
- Scheduling your session recording time
- Confer with your colleagues to determine a time when all are available for the recording. Follow the link to determine a 45-minute time slot before October 2, 2020.
- Insert Name, Email, and Session Title
- You will receive a confirmation email. Accept the calendar invite to confirm.
- You will receive a link from UCEA’s technology partner for your selected session time
- All session participants should plan on entering the session at least five minutes prior to the start of the session.
- UCEA’s technology partner will record the session and manage the upload into the convention platform.
- Uploading your presentation slides (if applicable):
- You will receive a link by email to a Dropbox folder for your session.
- Upload your file into the folder with your last name.
- Session Mechanics
- Time length: 45 minutes
- Video recording will conclude at the 45-minute mark.
- Digital Discussant should introduce session participants
- Your Conversation on Critical Issues – Asynchronous session will be available for convention attendees to view beginning from November 9-16.