The UCEA Graduate Student Summit (GSS) is an annual pre-conference event organized by the UCEA Graduate Student Council. Now in its sixth year, the UCEA GSS has grown each year as it has become recognized by UCEA faculty members and graduate students as a valuable developmental experience for aspiring educational leadership faculty. The purpose of the 2017 UCEA Graduate Student Summit is to provide graduate students a space to engage in authentic dialogue about their scholarly work. This summit will offer opportunities to meet and network with graduate students and faculty, to present your work and receive feedback on your research.
- The 2017 UCEA Graduate Student Summit and Jackson Scholars Network Research Seminar program is now available. Click HERE to download. Also included is a guide for graduate students for the UCEA Convention.
- The 2017 UCEA GSS Call for Proposals is available. Please see the complete call below.
- The PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS process for the 2017 UCEA GSS will open via AllAcademic on Friday, April 7, 2017. See the process guide below for more details on the submissions process.
- Registration for the 2017 UCEA GSS will open in June with registration for the UCEA Convention. Please note that regular registration is required in addition to purchase of a ticket to attend to the GSS.
- For more general information and resources to help graduate students prepare to present and attend, visit the UCEA Graduate Student Development page.
- Questions regarding the 2017 UCEA GSS should be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to review the FAQ page (link below) first!
Important Information for the 2017 UCEA GSS: