Through our 2021 hybrid conference format, UCEA is offering several exciting ways to access sessions and be part of the action. Please check out the guides below to help you navigate your way through the in-person or virtual options.
*Please note: For 2021, the Convention Planning Committee decided to put the virtual participation for in-person paper sessions into the hands of the presenters if a presenter wants to join the live session. Here’s the process should you choose this route.
- Check with all presenters to make sure they are “okay” with other presenters joining virtually.
- Have a co-author set up a Zoom meeting to bring you into the session
- Ask another presenter(s) or Facilitator to set up a Zoom meeting to bring you into the session.
- Switch in-person paper to a virtual paper. Video recordings due 10/15. Learn more here.
- Remove your paper completely from the program.
- October 15 – Upload virtual paper presentation video recordings
- October 24 – Upload all papers for paper and roundtable sessions
- November 8 – Virtual papers available to view on Whova
- November 10 – Graduate Student Summit
- November 11 – Jackson Scholars Network Research Symposium
- November 11 – Virtual Practitioner-Oriented Ignite Session (3:45 PM-5:00 PM ET)
- November 11 – Virtual Roundtables (5:15 PM-6:30 PM ET)
- November 11-13 – In-Person Sessions
- November 14 – Post-Convention Sessions