Important Proposal Submission Information
- Proposal Submitters will be selected to complete reviews. if you do not complete all of your assigned reviews by Midnight EST of June 2nd, all proposals submitted by you are subject to rejection.
- Be sure to update Your Profile after logging into the UCEA members page. Click your email address to access you profile. Important items to update are:
- Email Address
- Organizational Affiliation
- Student (Yes/No)
- If you forgot your password, please reset your password. DO NOT create another profile. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any difficulty accessing your account or any convention-related questions.
- Graduate Students should not receive proposals to review for the convention, so it is important to update the Student (Yes/No) field in your profile.
- Submission length must not exceed 3 single-spaced pages (about 1,500 words or 6,000 characters) using 12-point font (Times New Roman). References are required and must not exceed 1 single-spaced page (about 400 words or 2,200 characters)
- Don’t forget to blind your proposal.
- Click here to access the Call for Proposals.