Proposal Submission Instructions
- Login to UCEA website.
- Click ‘Visit All Academic’ (blue button) on the lower, right-hand side of the page.
- Select ‘Submit or Edit a Proposal’.
- Follow the instructions provided by All Academic. (Be sure to select UCEA Convention on the 3rd page.)
- For session proposals, please assign Facilitator, Session Organizer, and Presenter roles.
- Facilitator and Organizer can be the same person and must be entered separately for each role.
- Facilitator: person who leads session at the convention
- Organizer: submitter responsible for communication with UCEA Headquarters and other session participants
Important Proposal Submission Information
- Faculty Proposal Submitters are required to review proposals. Failure to do so will result in proposal submissions being pulled from consideration. Graduate Students do not review proposals.
- Be sure to update Your Profile after logging into the UCEA members page. Click your email address to access you profile. Important items to update are:
- Email Address
- Organizational Affiliation
- Doctoral Student (Yes/No)
- If you forgot your password, please reset your password. DO NOT create another profile. Email email@example.com any difficulty accessing your account or any convention-related questions.
- Graduate Students should not receive proposals to review for the convention, so it is important to update the Doctoral Student (Yes/No) field in your profile.
- Submission length must not exceed 3 single-spaced pages (about 1,500 words or 6,000 characters) using 12-point font (Times New Roman). References are required and must not exceed 1 single-spaced page (about 400 words or 2,200 characters)
- Don’t forget to blind your proposal.
- The proposal submission portal in All Academic will close on Monday, May 16 at 12:00 AM, so be sure to have your proposal submission completed by Tuesday, May 17, 2022, by 11:59 pm EDT.
- Click hereto access the Call for Proposals.
- Click here for descriptions of Session Types