Proposal Submission Deadline is May 12th!
Proposal Submission Instructions
- Login to UCEA website.
- Click ‘Visit All Academic’ (blue button) on the lower, right-hand side of the page.
- Select ‘Submit or Edit a Proposal’.
- Follow the instructions provided by All Academic.
- For session proposals, please assign Facilitator, Session Organizer, and Presenter roles.
- Facilitator and Organizer can be the same person and must be entered separately for each role.
- Facilitator: person who leads session at the convention
- Organizer: submitter responsible for completing reviews
Important Proposal Submission Information
- Proposal Submitters will be selected to complete reviews. if you do not complete all of your assigned reviews by Midnight PST of May 31, your proposals may be subject to rejection.
- Be sure to update Your Profile after logging into the UCEA members page. Click your email address to access you profile. Important items to update are:
- Email Address
- Organizational Affiliation
- Student (Yes/No)
- If you forgot your password, please reset your password. DO NOT create another profile. Email email@example.com with any difficulty accessing your account or any convention-related questions.
- Graduate Students should not receive proposals to review for the convention, so it is important to update the Student (Yes/No) field in your profile.
- Submission length must not exceed 3 single-spaced pages (about 1,500 words or 6,000 characters) using 12-point font (Times New Roman). References are required and must not exceed 1 single-spaced page (about 400 words or 2,200 characters)
- Don’t forget to blind your proposal.
- Click here to access the Call for Proposals.