Upon completing registration, all participants will receive a unique ticket number that will be their identifier to gain access to convention sessions and events.
- All attendees, presenters, and digital discussants must be registered and pay in full for the convention (including post-convention sessions) for which they attend, present, or volunteer.
- Presenters, digital discussants, all other session participants must be registered prior to the November 8th deadline set by UCEA to ensure their access to the convention.
- Access to all Asynchronous and Synchronous sessions will be available for on-demand viewing for 6 months after the convention.
- Sharing of ticket numbers is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from the convention and convention program for all parties involved.
- Convention registration is required for participants in the Graduate Student Summit and Jackson Scholars Network Research Symposium.
- One-day or abbreviated registrations for a discounted rate are not available.
- Please use the same email address that you use to login into members.ucea.org.
Click here to determine if your institution is a UCEA member or not.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Policies and Procedures