Graduate Student Summit
The UCEA Graduate Student Summit (GSS) is an annual pre-conference event organized by the UCEA Graduate Student Council. Now in its 10th year, the UCEA GSS has grown each year as it has become recognized by UCEA faculty members and graduate students as a valuable developmental experience for aspiring educational leadership faculty. The purpose of the 2021 UCEA Graduate Student Summit is to provide graduate students a space to engage in authentic dialogue about their scholarly work. This summit will offer opportunities to meet and network with graduate students and faculty, to present your work and receive feedback on your research.
- The 2021 UCEA GSS Call for Proposals is avaiable.
- Click HERE to view example paper, Ignite!, and roundtable proposals.
- Please see the complete call below.
- Click HERE to access the All Academic portal to submit your proposal to the GSS and/or the UCEA Convention.
- Registration for the 2021 UCEA GSS will open in June with registration for the UCEA Convention. Please note that convention registration is required in addition to purchase of a ticket to attend to the GSS.
- For more general information and resources to help graduate students prepare to present and attend, visit the UCEA Graduate Student Development page.
- Questions regarding the 2021 UCEA GSS should be sent to email@example.com.
Important Information for the 2021 UCEA GSS: