The homework resources provided on this page were developed to help you prepare for the visits. You will find the talking points, research related to the talking points, policy briefs, information about etiquette, and information about individual legislators and policy centers. Please pay particular attention to three items: talking points, providing a story about preparation (to be forwarded to UCEA Headquarters by November 1), and the template on state issues.
- What not to say during your visits (provides by www.advocacyguru.com)
- Important Information on Visiting the US Capitol
How to get there…Getting through security…accessibility…etc.
- Visit the website of 21st Century Group, Inc.
- Map to 21st Century Group, Inc.
- For a list of prohibited items:
434 New Jersey Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003