Important Proposal Submission Information
- Be sure to update Your Profile after logging into the UCEA members page. Click your email address to access you profile. Important items to update are:
- Email Address
- Organizational Affiliation
- Doctoral Student (Yes/No)
- If you forgot your password, please reset your password. DO NOT create another profile. Email email@example.com with any difficulty accessing your account or any convention-related questions.
- Graduate Students should not receive proposals to review for the convention, so it is important to update the Doctoral Student (Yes/No) field in your profile.
- Submission length must not exceed 3 single-spaced pages (about 1,500 words or 6,000 characters) using 12-point font (Times New Roman). References are required and must not exceed 1 single-spaced page (about 400 words or 2,200 characters)
- Don’t forget to blind your proposal.
- Click here to access the Call for Proposals.